Presented on April 23, 2012 at the International Diabetes Center Symposium for Advanced Diabetes Educators.

Using Social Media: A Patient Perspective

View another webinar from Scott Johnson
You are welcome to share this wherever you’d like.
I hope that my presentation was well received, and that I helped remove some of the perceived barriers between healthcare professionals and social media resources.
Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions.

11 Responses to Using Social Media: A Patient Perspective

1. Great info Scott — as a new subscriber, we look forward to reading more!

2. tom martin says:

Scott,

Love the first Slidecast…. great stuff. Look forward to seeing/hearing more buddy.

@TomMartin

3. kathy says:

Very nice, Scott. I hope that lots of people will view this.

4. Mike Hoskins says:

Outstanding presentation, Scott!!! Thank you so much for doing such a great job representing the D-community and patient voice.

5. Bill Woods says:

Scott this was so great… I love the comment you made saying how Social Media is as important to you as insulin! Very powerful. I couldn’t agree more… sometimes for me, Social Media is more important!

6. Cara says:

Awesome job Scott! I love it. I am considering sending it to my health care team. Getting the word out there is so important.

7. Yow-zah!!! I am impressed, big time. You did an exceptional job.
    I was gonna say that I was on first floor having my blood drawn as you were speaking, but I was off a day.

8. [...] Scott Johnson showcases his slideshow from a recent presentation at the International Diabetes Center Symposium for Advanced Diabetes Educators. See what he has to say about being a patient on social media! [...]

9. Debbie Evans says:

This was so excellent, everything about it. I enjoyed the graphics also!

10. Diane J says:

glad you have this webinar online for viewing. I’m going to give it to the CDE’s I work with that we’re able to get to IDC this year!

11. [...] also heard fellow D-blogger and advocate Scott Johnson talk recently about a doctor who experienced patients connecting with one another for the first time — [...]