I’ve changed around the order of the “sections” in the sidebar. I was getting a little annoyed at how long and unmanageable it all seemed, so I re-ordered it.
I’ve also added a link to a web page I’ve had around for a while where I’ve been keeping track of my A1C’s over the years (viewer discretion advised – explicitly high readings) as well as some weekly BG records. There’s a large gap in the BG records, but that’s life.
I also moved my list of links onto it’s own page. I love all of you bloggers out there, and would update that list every time I came across a new blog. It just got to be too long and I felt it was distracting. So, it’s on it’s own page now.
I moved the webring code up in the page, so it should be more noticeable now and easier to get at.
I think that’s about it – but I might continue to tweak it a little bit. Please let me know if you find something that is broken, doesn’t work right, or simply looks funny (besides my picture, thank you!).