Chris, from A Consequence of Hypoglycemia, awarded me with a tag a while ago very long time ago and the Honest Scrap award. Thank you Chris! Here’s how it works. I am to tell you 10 things about me that you may not know, but that are true, and then I have to tag 10 readers with the award (but I’m going to skip that part, ’cause I’m lame like that). Here we go!
- I hate the “sticky drip”. This is when the soda fountain on either side of the diet soda drips on my hand as I’m filling my cup. I always have to find the water spout and rinse it off real quick. But then I feel bad, like I’m washing my hands in the soda fountain, which is gross.
- The ketchup bottle better not be empty.
- I hate vending machine gum, because it is not the flavor I really want, and usually very hard and crunchy (two things gum should never, ever be). I still end up buying and chewing it though, because I’m desperate (mild oral fixation anyone?).
- I like to drink an ice cold diet soda while I’m chewing my gum. I don’t know what it is, but I like how it makes the gum almost freeze up, and then as I keep chewing the flavor comes back out as it warms.
- I say “Great post” a lot when I comment on your blogs. A lot. But I sincerely mean it. Every time.
- I once had to use my trusty swiss army pocket knife to pick the little lock on a public restroom toilet paper dispenser. The damn thing malfunctioned at a critical time, and I had to do what I had to do.
- Speaking of public restrooms, those fancy Dyson “AirBlade” hand dryers are bad ass, and I wish I had a big one at home that I could walk through after showering.
- I love people watching. When I’m feeling blue, I need to get out to a mall or some bright and active place. That usually makes me feel a little better, at least for a while.
- I have a bad habit of leaving restaurants with their cups (full of diet coke, of course). I do however leave the ketchup, just in case dook is next to sit at that table. 🙂
- I once bought the same book twice because at the bookstore I remembered I wanted to read it, but didn’t remember that I had already bought it and that it was in my bookshelf.
That’s all I got folks! Chris, my bad on the uber long delay dude.